"Beyond Your Limits Group Home" will be partnering with parents and the community to help our young adolescents become successful in whatever endeavors they choose to pursue.
To this end, we seek to accomplish six primary goals:
1) Build self-esteem, strength and self-respect in our young women.
2) Improve the academic performance and attendance of students in the program.
3) Promote physical health and strength through daily work out routines and eating healthy throughout the day.
4) Prepare students for college, vocational school, and/or trade
5) Develop students' life skills through programs and activities that focus on finance education, health, entrepreneurship, economic development, and social and interpersonal conduct.
6) Prepare our young people to be future leaders and mentors themselves.